GALA, a crypto token released by blockchain video gaming company Gala Games, is continuing to skyrocket greater in cost amidst increased bullishness throughout the whole crypto video gaming and metaverse sector.
As of 10: 43 UTC on Thursday, GALA has actually increased by 70%over the past 24 hours and 196%over the previous 7 days, trading at a cost of USD 0.687 The gains today have actually placed the video gaming token as the day’s leading entertainer amongst the top 100 cryptoassets by market capitalization by a large margin, information from CoinGecko programs.
In addition to GALA, other video gaming and metaverse tokens such as decentraland (MANA), the sandbox (SAND), and ultra (UOS) have actually likewise seen substantial gains in current days.
At press time, MANA was up 57%for the previous 7 days, SAND was up 100%and UOS was up 77%over the very same period, placing them amongst the leading weekly entertainers on CoinGecko’s ranking.
Other than better belief throughout the video gaming and metaverse classification– frequently described as GameFi– there are couple of significant statements or other news from Gala Games that may describe the token’s rally.
However, the GALA token has actually just recently been noted on a variety of significant exchanges throughout the month of November, consisting of Coinbase, FTX and Huobi Given that its listing on these exchanges, the token cost has actually gone basically vertical, with GALA today trading 500%greater than it did on its very first day of trading on Coinbase on November 16.
4-hour chart of GALA given that Coinbase listing:
The GALA token permits users to take part in governance over the advancement of video games and purchase in-game products and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) from Gala Games’ own VOX NFT collection.
For now, a simulation video game called Town Star is the only playable video game established by Gala Games, with another video game presently in beta screening and 3 others under advancement.
The big relocations throughout the whole sector over the previous 2 weeks follows a wave of attention put on the metaverse-themed tokens in the wake of Facebook‘s rebranding to Meta last month, and the unveiling of its strategies to end up being a “metaverse business”.
– Crypto Gaming Could Become Blockchain ‘Killer App’, Says Atari Exec
– Gaming Still Drives Blockchain Dapp Industry Growth
– KuCoin Makes a USD 100 M Bet on Metaverse
– SAND Rallies as Sandbox Unveils its Upcoming Metaverse Event
– Tinder, Bumble Fall Head over Heels for Crypto, Metaverse
– Seoul to Launch ‘Metaverse’ Public Service Platform in 2022
– Tokens.com Buys USD 2.8 M Worth of Virtual Land in Upcoming Fashion District
– Adidas Originals & Coinbase Strike Partnership, But Keep Details Vague
– Watch: VP of WazirX NFT Marketplace on NFT Trends, Challenges, Solutions, and More
– Watch: CryptoBirb on Trends in Crypto Trading, His Exit Strategy, Bear Market, and More